ACH payments are electronic transfers from one bank account to another. Typical uses include:
- A customer pays for your product or service
- You deposit money into an employee’s account
- You pay suppliers for products
ACH transactions can be electronic from start-to-finish, or they can happen when a paper check is converted and processed electronically.
ACH: Better for Business
How can companies benefit from sending and receiving funds with ACH?
- ACH is faster and easier than paper checks and credit card payments
- Fewer errors
- No lost payments sent through the mail
- Lower cost-per-transaction processing than credit card payments
- Businesses can accept payments remotely
Ready to Start Accepting ACH Payments?
You’ll need to partner with a trusted, experienced payment processor that understands the specific needs of your business.
Cliq® understands what it takes to make it easier for you to expedite payment processing.
One size fits all doesn’t work in payment processing. With ACH by Cliq® you can always count on a quick, convenient, and secure ACH payment processing experience, compliant with PCI standards that provide the highest levels of security.