If you are a BusyKid Cardholder, your FAQs and information about your program can be viewed Here.
The Cliq® Visa® Prepaid Debit card is a prepaid Visa® debit card that can be obtained through your employer to have your pay deposited directly onto it instead of getting a paper check. You can use the card for making purchases wherever Visa® debit cards are accepted or to get cash from an ATM. You can use it to make purchases or shop online. You can also pay bills anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted and you can access cash at ATMs or from tellers at banks that accept Visa®. You can even get cash back with purchases made at many grocery and convenience stores.
There are several ways to check your balance.
- Click here to download the Cliq iPhone and Android App free to get instant balances on your smart phone.
- You can click on the “Account Login” button to the right to check balances using our online banking tool.
- After logging in, create text or email alerts for future balances. Alerts can give you deposit information as well as transaction details and balance guides. Standard text message charges may apply from your wireless provider, depending on your text message plan
- Check balances at an ATM Note: see Fee Schedule and Transaction Limits for details
- Call the automated system using the number on the back of your card.
Withdraw all or any portion of your funds at any participating Visa® member bank by requesting a “Cash Advance” from your card for a specific amount directly from the teller. Or, get “Cash Back” from a PIN debit transaction at participating merchants.
A full listing of usage fees can be found by clicking the “Card Fees” link above.
Yes, you can change your PIN by logging on to your account and selecting Change PIN from the menu. Forgot your PIN? Call the customer service number on the back of your card and have your PIN reset.
Yes! In addition to your wages and tips, you can have government benefits, wages from another job, or other regular funds deposited directly to your card. Use the Mobile App or access your account online to retrieve your routing and account number to add additional direct deposits to your Cliq Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
Report lost/stolen cards immediately by calling the toll-free number listed in the card materials. A replacement card will be sent to you in seven to 10 business days. Not to worry, Your Cliq® Visa® Prepaid Debit card comes with the protections of Visa® Zero Liability policy.
- If your payroll is being deposited on to the card, Customer Service will issue you a new card, a replacement card will be sent to you within 10 business days.
- If you are receiving Tips on your card, request a replacement card from your employer and call customer service to transfer your balance to the new card.
- If you are a camp employee, and currently at camp, please go to the camp administrator and request a replacement card and have your funds transfered. If camp has ended and you live in the US, call customer service to have a new personalized card mailed to your home. Upon activation of the replacement card, funds will be transferred. If you live outside the US, please call customer service and request a check for the balance of your card.
If a transaction is declined, the merchant will let you know. To prevent this, keep track of your balance by using the mobile app, getting account balance alerts, visiting the website or calling the phone number provided with your card.
Still have questions? Call the number on the back of your card to get immediate customer support. Contact Cliq® directly by calling 866-634-3044 or emailing Customer_Service@cliq.com .