- Violating applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you may have with Cliq
- Disseminating content that is abusive, dishonest, illegal, defamatory, or obscene;
- Impersonating another person, company or entity, or using access credentials that we not assigned to you;
- Accessing, searching or viewing the Site via any methods besides our standard interfaces (g., screen-scraping, crawling, or spidering);
- Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of our Site or any network it resolves to;
- Breaching or circumventing any security, authentication or access control measures;
- Decompiling or reverse engineering the Site or any portion thereof;
- Sending spam, or other unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements;
- Engaging in phishing, social engineering or other methods of procuring others’ personal information;
- Disrupting or placing an unreasonable load on the Site, or any network infrastructure that it resolves to by, inter alia, spreading computer viruses and/or malware, engaging in Denial-Of-Service (“DDoS”) attacks, flooding, mail-bombing or other harmful activities.
Finally, this Site is not intended to be viewed by individuals under 13 years old. If you are not 13 years old or older, you should not be accessing the Site.
- Hardware or software failure or malfunction
- Damage caused by severe weather, fires, earthquakes, riots, wars, civil commotions, Acts of God, water damage, explosion, accidents, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- Power or telecommunication service interruption; and
- Human intervention or other causes beyond Cliq’s reasonable control.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Copyright. The contents of this Site are owned and controlled by Cliq, including all source and object code, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and various international treaties. Cliq grants you a limited, fully revocable license to view the information posted on the Site solely for your informational purposes. To facilitate such viewing, this limited license encompasses the transitory download of certain copyrighted materials to your computer, as part of normal Internet browsing. However, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership or other proprietary rights merely by doing so. Furthermore, you may not use, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, disseminate, transfer, link to, license, frame, derive, or republish the Site, or any portion thereof, without prior written consent.
Trademark. Words such as “Cliq,” “Tips By Cliq” and various other terms and phrases, as well as certain logo designs, such as the “Cliq” C-square logo, are either protected by federal trademark registrations, or under common law. They may not be used or reproduced without express written consent. Other words or symbols appearing on the Site may also be trademarks of their respective owners.
Notices of IP Infringement. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringes your copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, please send us a written notification with the following information:
- Identification and/or description of the work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification and/or description of where the material that you claim is infringing can be found on our Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you own, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the work in question; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Notices sent pursuant to this section may be addressed and delivered to us at: email@example.com. To help ensure timely processing, please include “NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT” in the subject line.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE,” AND IS OFFERED, AS PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS ITEMS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS SPECIFICALLY LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CLIQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF MONEY, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, PROFITS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) OR ANY FORM OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO MAKE USE, OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR FUNCTIONALITY OFFERED THEREON, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CLIQ HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES OCCURRING, AND WITHOUT CONSIDERATION OF THE FORM OF ACTION, BE IT CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Last Revision Date: July 24, 2017